- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I called Carroll's Automotive and talked to Billy because my vehicle was sluggish. He quoted the diagnostics and if repairs were needed it would go to the repair. I brought my vehicle in and was greeted with AWESOME customer service from Billy! I was expecting to leave the vehicle over the weekend but was informed that they would have it done that day!! I have found my vehicle repair shop for all three of my vehicles! I highly recommend Carroll's Automotive!! Thank you for the great service, quick service, customer service and affordable prices with no hidden fees!